APPLICATION FOR USE OF PORTAL
Welcome to the website of Bales Photonics, Inc. (“Bales”). To be considered for an account for access to the Portal, you must agree to comply with and be bound by all the following restrictions, terms and conditions of use (collectively “conditions”). If you do not agree to all the conditions, please do not request an account.
- The terms "Bales," "us" and "we" refer to the owner of the Portal. The terms "you" and "your" refer to the user or viewer of the Portal.
- The term "use" means only the right to access the Portal and review the information contained therein. The term "use" does not constitute or imply any representations of suitability or fitness of the equipment (e.g., the Firefly) shown in the Portal for any purpose. Determinations of suitability and fitness are the sole responsibility of the practitioners who choose to employ the equipment in their practice.
- Demonstrations of our equipment in the treatment of various areas of the human body are shown for illustrative purposes only. The Firefly is not a medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. By using the Portal, you agree to hold Bales harmless from any adverse reaction allegedly occasioned by the Firefly or any information or materials contained in the Portal.
- All content containing opinions of practitioners and others concerning the use of Bales' equipment are for illustrative purposes only and do not constitute recommendations of treatment by Bales or the accuracy of the recommendations.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information and materials contained on the Portal. The information and demonstrations contained in the Portal are subject to constant revisions and updates. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors.
- You are not authorized to share your login information with anyone. Doing so is strictly prohibited and will result in termination of your account.
- Bales may remove, revoke access, cancel, or freeze your account at any time for any reason without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, and videos. Reproduction without Bales' written permission is strictly prohibited.
- You are only authorized to use the Portal for your consideration of the information contained therein.
- The portal may also include links to other websites and/or products. These links are provided for your convenience. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or the product(s) featured in the websites.
- Your use of the Portal and any dispute arising out of such use is governed by the laws of the State of California.